English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, June 15, 2009

Electrolysis Hair Removal Devices For Home Use

As I continue my research for the permanent solution to facial hair removal, I had to look into the electrolysis devices to purchase and use in the comfort of my home. They seem to be pretty popular right now so I decided to look a little deeper into this particular hair remover method.

I already knew that hair removal by electrolysis was a treatment in which an electrical current was used to destroy the hair root. I also knew this was a very costly procedure that should be performed by a licensed professional and that many visit were going to be required as each individual hair had to be destroyed.

Here is what I found on home use electrolysis devices:

There are 2 types of devices - the needle epilator and the tweezers epilator.

The needle epilator uses a fine wire, which is inserted close to the hair shaft, under the skin and into the hair follicle. A low voltage current then runs through the wire and destroys the hair root. The home treatment also requires skill and dedication as each individual hair has to be treated.

The tweezers epilator also uses a low voltage electrical current to destroy the hair root. The tweezers grab the hair, close to the skin and send that current down the hair shaft to destroy the root.

I read many articles on both methods and found most people were unsatisfied with the results. People have claimed that the products are difficult to use and do not produce the results they claim. I did however find you can actually purchase the professional electrolysis devices, but they are expensive.

Of the information I read most people would prefer to stick with professional electrolysis, and I would have to agree, I do not believe this hair removal method is practical for home use.

ML_Johnson

Enter Your Email Address For Update :

Delivered by FeedBurner



May be You Want Read This :




0 comments: