English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, May 14, 2009

If Everything Else Fails, Copy a Celebrity

Every single one of us, married or unmarried, attached or completely single, want to have people comment, 'Wow! You don't look like you've aged one bit!' and it's been more than ten years since you've met each other. Most of us are either against or can't stand or don't believe in plastic surgery so let's just throw that idea out of the window.

 

But if there's a secret that I truly believe in, it's this - if all else fails, follow a celebrity.

 

Celebrities pay mountains of money to have their looks worked out so that they can look ageless. Without throwing names around, you'll know that some celebrities have the best makeup artists, hair-dressers and costume designers they can afford. While we're not in the same league, there are cheat sheets.

 

First of all, if you want to look absolutely gorgeously youthful, visit celebrity gossip websites a little and if you see a look that you really like (and please make it an achievable one!), save the image. Trust me, even if you're really good at making yourself look young, you won't, probably, be successful during the first few tries.

The trick is to take it one step at a time. First, the hair. What is that you like about the hair on the celebrity....is it the curls or the color? The lipstick...what shade of mauve is that? From the eye-shadow right down to the shoes that the celebrity is wearing, note everything down.

 

Now, I know it sounds kind of crazy but I DO have a small little notebook that I carry around in my tote bag....and inside this little note book contains small pictures of stuff that I like that the celebrities are using. When out shopping with my girlfriends, I would sneak little peaks into the notebook to remind myself (if I don't do that, chances are....I'd veer off mark by a lot!) what it is, exactly that I am looking for.

 

Trust me, with this formula, it's hard to fail because after a couple of shopping trips, you're bound to find something that looks alike but does not cost quite as much.

 

Hair-wise, be realistic and listen to your hair-dresser. What looks nice and young on a celebrity may not suit you because of the shape of your face or color of your skin. Bring along a couple of options to the hair-dressers and consult him or her about the practicality of having that cut.

 

That's right. So, if you want to look like or be a man-magnet and defy age and gravity, take your cue from a celebrity.

 

(expert=Stephanie_Younger)

Enter Your Email Address For Update :

Delivered by FeedBurner



May be You Want Read This :




0 comments: